Friday, August 31, 2012

Second post!

Alright, I'm going to try to give a quick recap of all the craziness I've encountered here in Roma over the last few days. The first weekend was our orientation, which, though boring at times, was completely worth it due to the program-provided meals every night. On our adventures around the city I managed to see in the span of a couple of days the Pantheon, Trevi fountain, the Colosseum, St. Paul Outside the Walls (including paying Paul himself a visit), and a bunch of other places I'm sure I've forgotten. For most of the weekend we stayed at a hotel a few blocks from the Castel Sant'Angelo, which could be seen from the roof garden:
On the other side, I could see the dome of St. Peter's! Needless to say, it's super awesome being this close to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment